Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Funny Facebook Caricatures


Funny Facebook Caricatures

Honey, Mark Zuckerberg is Still in College

circa_2000_facebook

Did You Read the Facebook Terms of Services? Everyday?

broke_facebook_terms_of_services

Seriously, I NEED more Friends

need_more_facebook_friends_cartoon

Dual Intensions

dual_facebook_intentions

Dude, my Online Friends on Facebook Love me Better!!!

online_friends_love_me_facebook

Facebook was Considered a Waste of Time. Now I get Paid to Not Facebook :-)

facebook_no_work

Back in the Days, we could Actually Write on the Wall

stoneage_facebook

You have Every Right to Update your Facebook Status

facebook_guilty_status

Hey, Don’t Judge Me, I am Just a Dog

just_a_facebook_dog

My Boss Created a Facebook App, and Forced me to Use it

facebook_boss_watching

Thanks to Facebook, Elections will be so Simple

facebook_simple_elections

And Let’s Hope he has the Facebook iPhone App Installed Too

facebook_iphone_app_humor

Shouldn’t it be, Dude Let me Update my Twitter Status?

facebook_or_tweeting

The Oscars for Facebook Goes To

oscar_waste_of_time_of_facebook

Creating a Bomb Everyone App on Facebook would be Fun Right?

bomb_everyone_on_facebook

Begging for Facebook

begging_for_facebook

And Finally, I did not Anticipate my School Friend to Become the World’s Biggest Spammer

worlds_biggest_spammer 
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment